martes, 15 de julio de 2014

My expectations for a couple of years / Block 2- units 4-6


Family businesses have a greater chance of being successful and profitable than those that are not. However, to reach the top and stay in business is not a matter that can be left to luck and skills acquired empirically. 
The world is full of stories about the experiences of those who have succeeded, family businesses that have managed to pass the baton across hundreds or thousands of generations.




In a couple of years I see myself studying at the University of Applied Sciences (UPC). Also, already have a small import business.
Because I like everything related to customs. In the business where you can create, I wish my family can work.





In a few years I would like to maybe have some purchasing power. To spend time with my family.
I wish, have a company imports or perhaps create my own product and sell it in Peru.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario